Welcome to Shenghua Chemical !
Construction Technology Standard of Plastering Gypsum
I. Technological process:
Construction preparation → door and window frame caulking, wall embedded line box and line pipe cleaning and repair → base treatment (treatment of rear plug mouth and different substrate joints) → hanging vertical, square, plastering cake → plastering bottom layer → plastering surface layer → acceptance → finished product protection
II. Construction preparation
1. Material requirements
(1) medium sand: the mud content is not more than 3% and does not contain impurities.
(2) plastering gypsum: raw materials meet the requirements of product standards, with material delivery certificate, quality certificate and inspection report. The admixture is medium sand with mud content less than 3%. Mix proportion shall be 1:2.5 of plastering gypsum (fabric) and medium sand (water content of aggregate is not considered).
(3) glass fiber mesh
(4) putty for interior wall
2. Main machines and tools
Mixer, portable mixer, trolley, bucket, scissors, roller brush, guiding rule, steel tape, square ruler, metal level ruler, spade, ash board, scraper, iron trowel, wood trowel, large bar, small bar, wire brush, broom, hammer, chisel.
III. construction operation process
1. Operation process
Caulking around the door and window frame, embedding the line box and line pipe on the wall (all around the window frame and line box pipe are cleaned and mended with cement mortar) → cleaning and wetting the wall surface → base treatment (treatment of the rear plug mouth and the joint of different bases) → hanging the vertical, square and plastering cake → plastering the bottom layer with gypsum (layered) → plastering the surface layer with gypsum → plastering the inner wall with putty
2. Wall cleaning
(1) clean the dust, dirt and oil stains on the surface of the wall base, and remove the concrete and mortar blocks protruding from the wall.
(2) the uneven part of the base course shall be leveled and filled to fill the cavity, so as to make the base course flat and firm.
(3) the protruding part of the wall and ceiling shall be leveled with a grinder, and the internal corners of the original structure with large deviation shall also be polished and trimmed with a grinder to ensure that the internal corners are square.
(4) spray water to wet the wall after cleaning. For aerated concrete walls, sprayers should be sprayed repeatedly to spray water evenly, so that the water absorption of walls can reach more than 10mm. The water should be sprinkled 30 minutes before construction.
(5) the water absorption of the concrete wall is low and the surface is flat. The concrete wall shall be fully watered one day before plastering, and the surface shall be watered once 30 minutes before plastering.
3. Handover treatment of different substrates:
Paste glass fiber mesh with special interface treatment agent according to the design requirements, and the paste width shall not be less than 150 mm on each side.
4. Wall beating:
Find out the rules according to the flatness requirements of high-level plastering wall, hang vertically at the corners of doors and windows, chopping, wall, etc., and the horizontal line is controlled by the floor + 100cm elevation line, paste 3cm square ash cake, with a spacing of about 1.5m (three horizontal rows, within 2m vertical spacing, in principle, the thinnest part is not more than 4mm).
5. Based on the 1m horizontal line snapped on the wall, the bottom of the ceiling board shall be leveled by pulling line, and the control ink line for ceiling plastering shall be snapped.
6. Preparation of slurry:
The weight ratio is adopted for the preparation of plastering gypsum. The bottom plastering gypsum is prepared according to 1 (masterbatch): 2.5 (medium sand): 0.5 (water). The water content of medium sand in this mix ratio is not considered. Put the water into the mixing bucket or ash mixer first. Then pour in the powder, mix the powder evenly (about 1 minute), then add the corresponding amount of medium sand according to the mix proportion, mix it to the required consistency, and then leave it for about 2-3 minutes, and then mix it for the second time, then it can be used. The prepared slurry shall be prepared according to the construction requirements. The slurry prepared each time shall be used up within the specified time (about 2 hours before the initial setting). The slurry after the initial setting shall not be used twice. If it is used, it will cause cracking, no strength and other phenomena. The size of the measurement and preparation must be fixed.
7. Plastering with gypsum:
The plastering work shall be carried out when the base reaches the required humidity. When the plastering thickness is greater than 5mm, the bottom layer plastering plaster shall be applied on the wall from left to right, from top to bottom with a trowel, according to the thickness of ash cake or mark bar. Next, scrape the excess slurry from left to right with a scraper, and supplement the concave part. This process can be repeated several times before the initial setting of the bottom gypsum, until the satisfactory flatness of the wall surface is achieved. If the bottom plastering thickness is more than 8mm, it shall be plastered layer by layer. When the total thickness of this layer is more than 35mm, one or several layers of tight glass fiber gridding cloth shall be pressed during plastering. When the bottom plastering is initially set, it shall be rubbed with sand plate in time. The plastering thickness of bottom plastering gypsum should be controlled at 7-8mm.
8. When the bottom gypsum plastering is applied to the cement mortar plastering layer of the wall foot, the glass fiber grid cloth originally reserved in the cement mortar plastering layer shall be pressed into the bottom gypsum plastering layer.
9. Plastering gypsum on inner wall of plastering layer:
After the final setting of the bottom layer plastering, the plastering layer can be plastered with a thickness of 1-3mm. Before the final setting of the surface layer plastering (about 30min after plastering), the surface layer can be calendered. (mainly for the treatment of local unevenness of bottom gypsum)
10. Ceiling plastering:
In principle, the ceiling will not be plastered, only the putty will be applied directly on the ceiling. If the flatness of the ceiling after polishing fails to meet the specification requirements, the putty shall be applied after partial plastering.
IV. quality standard
1. Dust, dirt and oil stains on the surface of the base course shall be removed and watered 12 hours before plastering and plastering.
2. The type and quality of materials used for plastering and plastering must meet the design requirements and relevant material standards.
3. In principle, the plastering shall be done once, and the local unevenness shall be treated with surface gypsum.
4. When the total thickness of plastering is more than 35mm or the base plastering of different materials, measures shall be taken to increase the glass fiber mesh, and the overlapping width between the glass fiber mesh and each base shall not be less than 100mm.
5. Between plastering layers of plastering gypsum and between plastering layer and base course, they must be firmly bonded without peeling and hollowing cracks.
6. Surface: smooth, clean, flat joint, uniform color, no plastering lines.
7. The size of plastering behind corner protection, holes, grooves, boxes and pipes is correct, and the surface is smooth and flat.
8. The allowable deviation and inspection method of plastering gypsum shall comply with the following table.
Allowable deviation and inspection method of plastering gypsum
V. quality acceptance procedure
Quality acceptance of inlay around door and window frames → wall cleaning and wetting acceptance → quality acceptance of wall foundation treatment → quality acceptance of hanging vertical, covering square and plastering cake → layered acceptance of plastering gypsum for plastering bottom layer → quality acceptance of plastering gypsum for plastering surface layer → acceptance of putty surface layer.
Vi. finished product protection
1. Before plastering, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be filled and compacted layer by layer, and the plastic steel door and window frame shall be pasted with protective film.
2. When carting, carrying things or erecting and dismantling scaffolds, pay attention not to damage the walls and corners. Do not put the large bar and spade handle for plastering against the wall or step on the windowsill to prevent damage to the edges and corners.
3. When turning over and removing the shelves, be careful to prevent damage to the plastered wall, and prevent pollution and damage to the plastering layer caused by the process interpenetration. Protection measures shall be taken in time, and formwork shall be used to protect the corner of the wall.
4. Before the plaster layer solidifies and hardens, it is necessary to prevent quick drying, water flushing, impact vibration and extrusion to ensure the strength growth of the plaster layer.
5. It is strictly prohibited to mix slurry on the ground and stack slurry directly on the ground.
VII. Quality problems to be noted
1. The plastering gypsum shall be protected from moisture during transportation and storage. If a small amount of caking is found during use, it shall be screened.
2. The plaster slurry shall be fed according to the mix proportion. If it is too thin and too thick, the mix proportion can be adjusted properly. Admixtures shall not be added to the slurry. If necessary, the test shall be carried out first. The slurry shall be used before initial setting, and the slurry that has been initially set shall not be reused with water (the headquarters shall make containers uniformly).
3. To prevent the plastering gypsum from being too thick at one time, the plastering shall be carried out in layers. When the total plastering thickness is more than 35mm, or when it is connected with plastering of different materials, anti crack measures such as adding glass fiber mesh cloth shall be taken to ensure that between plastering layers of plastering gypsum, between the plastering layer and the base layer, there is no peeling and hollowing cracks.
4. To prevent uneven joint of the surface layer: the rubbing is not in accordance with the rules, and uneven joint is left. It is difficult to level the joint. Therefore, each process shall be operated in accordance with the process requirements.
5. After the plastering layer is constructed, it is not necessary to spray water for maintenance.
6. After the construction of plastering layer of internal wall, indoor water shall not be allowed as much as possible, and it shall be removed in time when there is water.
7. The plastering construction shall be carried out on the back of the wall after the completion of the waterproof layer construction in the kitchen, toilet and other rooms with water and humidity.
8. The floor construction mortar shall be reused in time, and the gypsum mortar after initial setting shall not be reused.
9. The amount of materials to be mixed each time shall be the amount required for the plastering area, which shall not be too much, and shall be mixed and used frequently. The mixed slurry shall be used up before initial setting. The initial set slurry shall not be mixed with water again.
10 the wall surface after construction shall be free from collision and water immersion, and indoor ventilation shall be maintained.
Waterproof construction 11 que...
Several common problems in the...
Difference between white cemen...
Brief introduction of Grouting...
Do you know about decorative p...
Year End Promotion Technical F...
Year end promotion machine!
Do you know dry hanging glue/ ...
What's the difference between ...
What are the uses of vitrified...